DEMOLITION OF HOMES
Home demolition in Perth, Western Australia
Vinsan have over 30 years experience in home demolition and are well respected within the industry.
Our great reputation is based around our:
- Ability to have projects well planned prior to commencement
- Respected, highly trained and skilled teams of personnel
- Dedicated management that is committed to following up all projects thoroughly
- Continuously investing in the upgrade of Trucks, Plant & Equipment.
- Vinsan ensures the correct personnel and equipment are on site and that work is carried out efficiently, safely, cost-effectively and on time.
Choosing an experienced and reputable home demolition contractor can be the difference between a costly start to your construction project and a sound basis on which to proceed.
We also specialise in recovering salvageable items, keeping the need for disposal to a minimum and creating significant cost savings for our clients. During the demolition process, all items are separated into material types. These are then carted to different recycling centres specialising in those items. We endeavour to make sure we give you the best possible service to minimize and reduce downtime.
Our fully trained and experienced staff will take you, step by step through the whole process. From the moment you sign the documents, to the disconnection of all services, to asbestos removal and salvage then through to the final demolition and clean up.
We will save you the running around by doing much of the work here for you. Vinsan Home Demolition pride ourselves on offering a service that takes much of the hassle out of your hands. We will arrange your power and gas disconnections and the Council demolition permit application. Also the rat baiting, sewer cut and seal, septic removal and pump out if required. Many of those items are often left to the owners to arrange and pay for individually.
Vinsan Home Demolition will be your one stop service. Contact us today.